Education and Experience:
- At least one year experience in a high volume customer service role (i.e. call center, retail, or similar environment) or military service.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products and the Internet
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Knowledge of call center dialer systems
- Technical Skills: Proficient data entry skills; Ability to achieve a Meets Expectations rating or higher on scorecard
- Problem Solving / Analysis: Ability to solve problems through systematic analysis of processes with sound judgment; Has a realistic understanding of relevant issues.
- Organizational Skills: Ability to organize people or tasks, adjust to priorities, learn systems, within time constraints and with available resources; Detail-oriented.
- Multi-Tasking / Time Management: Prioritize and manage actions to meet changing deadlines and requirements within a high volume.
- Information Management:Ability to manage large amounts of complex information easily, communicate clearly, and draw sound conclusions.
- Independent Thinking / Self-Initiative: Critical thinkers with ability to focus on things which matter most to achieving outcomes; Commitment to task to produce outcomes without direction and to find necessary resources.
- Empathy / Customer Service: Customer-focused behavior; Helping approach, including listening skills, patience, respect, and empathy for another's position.
- Coping / Flexibility: Resiliency in adapting to a variety of situations and individuals while maintaining a sense of purpose and mature problem-solving approach is required.
- Computer Literacy: Ability to function in a multi-system Microsoft environment using Word, Outlook, Intranet, the Internet, and software applications.
- Communication / People Skills: Ability to influence or persuade others under positive or negative circumstances; Adapt to different styles; Listen critically; Collaborate.
- Commitment to Task: Ability to conform to established policies and procedures; exhibit high motivation.
Contractors on this program will need to successfully pass a background check to work. The background check will consist of a social security number verification, national sex offender registry report and a criminal history check.
We are currently not accepting applications from candidates residing in CA, NY, PA or WA.