Education and Experience:
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in a high-volume customer service role (i.e. call center, retail or similar environment).
- Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical skill or knowledge - Familiarity with operating systems, including Windows OS versions and/or Mac OS versions. Ability to install/uninstall applications. Ability to download products/applications using various browsers.
- Experience using accounting or tax software in the past. Having prepared own taxes a plus.
- Technical Skills: Proficient data entry skills. Ability to achieve a "Meets Expectations" rating or higher on scorecard.
- Problem Solving/Analysis: Ability to solve problems through systematic analysis of processes with sound judgment. Have a realistic understanding of relevant issues.
- Organizational Skills: Ability to organize people or tasks, adjust to priorities, learn systems— within time constraints, and with available resources. Must be detail-oriented.
- Multi-tasking/Time Management: Prioritize and manage actions to meet changing deadlines and requirements within a high volume.
- Information Management: Ability to manage large amounts of complex information easily, communicate clearly and draw sound conclusions.
- Independent Thinking/Self-initiative: Critical thinker with ability to focus on things that matter most to achieve outcomes Commitment to produce outcomes without direction and capable of finding necessary resources.
- Empathy/Customer Service: Customer-focused behavior, exhibiting a helping approach that includes listening, patience, respect and empathy for another's position.
- Coping/Flexibility: Resiliency in adapting to a variety of situations and individuals while maintaining a sense of purpose and mature problem-solving approach are required.
- Computer Literacy: Ability to function in a multi-system Microsoft environment—using Word, Outlook, intranet, the internet and software applications.
- Communication/People Skills: Ability to influence or persuade others under positive or negative circumstances. Adapt to different styles, listen critically and collaborate.
- Commitment to Task: Ability to conform to established policies and procedures. Exhibit high motivation.
- Quality Orientation: Accomplishes tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small. Shows concern for all aspects of the job. Motivated toward constantly improving. Sets high standards for self-performance. Takes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks.
Contractors on this program will need to successfully pass a background check to work. The background check will consist of a Social Security number verification, National Sex Offender Registry report and a criminal history check.
We are currently not accepting applications from candidates residing in CA, NY, PA or WA.